Solal Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg - 60s
Healthy Aging Specialists
Discovery Miles 1 350
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
This makes it one of the most important antioxidants in the fight against free radical damage. Alpha lipoic acid also helps reduce cross- linking, a type of damage to enzymes caused by sugar, which results in accelerated aging. Alpha lipoic acid helps to reduce high blood sugar levels and prevent insulin resistance, thereby also boosting energy levels. It is also excellent for improving skin condition. Solal's Alpha Lipoic Acid contains an effective 3:1 ratio of active R isomer to inactive S isomer unlike most other products which have a 1:1 ratio. Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) exists in three forms. The S- ALA form is not only inactive, but can also neutralise some of the beneficial effects of the other two forms: R and R- dihydro ALA. This is the only ALA product in South Africa that contains the R- dihydro form and is also the only product that contains no S- ALA. R and R- dihydro ALA arethe forms that are immediately available to the cells of the body. 150mg of this ALA provides greater biological activity than a 300mg capsule of regular ALA.
Solal Alpha lipoic acid contains an effective 3 to 1 ratio of active R isomer to inactive S isomer unlike most other products which have a 1:1 ratio.
- Alpha lipoic acid has been found to be beneficial in the following ways:
- Powerful antioxidant that also regenerates other antioxidants in the body
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Reduces nerve pain or damage associated with diabetes
- Prevents Across linking of proteins associated with aging
- Improves skin condition
- May be useful as a chelating agent
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as recommended by your health care provider
- Can be taken with or without meals
- Children under 12 years of age: Take half the adult dose
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, dizziness and skin rash.
- South Africa
- Solal Alpha Lipoic Acid Tables
No reviews yet.