Solal Alpha Lipoic Acid 250mg - 60s
Healthy Aging Specialists
Discovery Miles 1 490
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
This makes it one of the most important antioxidants in the fight against free radical damage. Alpha lipoic acid also helps reduce cross- linking, a type of damage to enzymes caused by sugar, which results in accelerated aging. Alpha lipoic acid helps to reduce high blood sugar levels and prevent insulin resistance, thereby also boosting energy levels. It is also excellent for improving skin condition. Solal's Alpha Lipoic Acid contains an effective 3:1 ratio of active R isomer to inactive S isomer unlike most other products which have a 1:1 ratio.
- Solal Alpha lipoic acid contains an effective 3 to 1 ratio of active R isomer to inactive S isomer unlike most other products which have a 1:1 ratio.
- Alpha lipoic acid has been found to be beneficial in the following ways:
- Powerful antioxidant that also regenerates other antioxidants in the body
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Reduces nerve pain or damage associated with diabetes
- Prevents Across linking of proteins associated with ageing
- Improves skin condition
- May be useful as a chelating agent
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as recommended by your health care provider
- Can be taken with or without meals
- Children under 12 years of age: Take half the adult dose
- Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider
- Side effects may include nausea, vomiting, dizziness and skin rash
- South Africa
- Solal Alpha Lipoic Acid Tables
No reviews yet.