Solal Burnout Adrenal Support - 60s
Supports the andrenal system when you feel totally stressed and fatiqued
Discovery Miles 1 740
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The adrenals also produce aldosterone, essential for water/mineral balance, as well as pregnenolone and DHEA, the building blocks of estrogen, progesterone and testosterone. Burnout is indicated for people who are suffering from adrenal exhaustion from years of exposure to stress, and works by boosting excessively low levels of cortisol.
Adrenal fatigue is characterised by tiredness and chronic fatigue, coupled with some of the following symptoms: chronic pain, mild depression, anxiety, reduced stress- coping ability, patchy hair loss, insomnia, poor blood sugar control (up or down), weight gain, frequent infections, reduced sex drive, a craving for fatty, salty or high- protein foods, difficulty getting up in the morning, worsening of allergies, reduced memory and focus, alternating diarrhoea and constipation, and indigestion. Burnout contains concentrated herbal extracts for enhanced effectiveness, not herb powder and has synergistic dual action: stimulating adrenal function and reducing adrenal hormone breakdown.
- Long term stress may exhaust the adrenal glands which the body relies on to manufacture the stress- coping and anti- fatigue hormone, cortisol
- Burnout is indicated for people who are suffering from exhaustion bought on by long- term exposure to stress, and works by nourishing the adrenal glands and supporting healthy blood sugar metabolism
- Adaptogenic herbs and other nutrients support the hypothalamus- pituitary- adrenal (HPA) axis, the part of the neuroendocrine system that manages the stress response
- Adult and children over 12 years dosage: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with a meal
- This product should be taken continuously for six weeks, followed by a two week break
- The reason for the break is that Korean ginseng, liquorice and echinacea stop working if taken continuously
- This dosage regimen should be continued for approximately two years, or until full energy levels and stress coping ability return to normal
- It may take from a few weeks, to three months, for the effects of BURNOUT to begin to become apparent
Side effects may include insomnia, diarrhoea, vomiting, headache, heartburn, allergy, constipation, mastalgia, vaginal bleeding, amenorrhea, tachycardia, palpitations, hypertension, hypotension, oedema, decreased appetite, hyperpyrexia, pruritus, rose spots, headache, vertigo, euphoria and mania.
- South Africa
- Solal Burnout Capsules - 60 Capsules
Paul, South Africa. 29 August 2016
Burnout causes severe headaches which negates any benefits in energy.