Solal Calcium Glycinate Tabs - 60s
Improves bone strength. Essential for heart,brain and muscle health
Discovery Miles 1 960
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Women lose an average of 15percent of their bone mass during menopause, therefore calcium supplementation is essential. Calcium glycinate is the most bioavailable and most soluble form of supplemental calcium. It is 180% better absorbed than calcium citrate and 21% better absorbed than calcium citrate- malate. Vitamin D3 is required for optimal absorption of calcium. Boron plays an important role in mineral metabolism, by preventing calcium loss and bone demineralisation.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth.
- Adequate calcium as part of a healthy diet and physical activity may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
- Women lose a large percentage of their bone mass during menopause, therefore adequate calcium intake is essential.
- Calcium glycinate is the most bioavailable and soluble form of supplemental calcium.
- Vitamin D3 is required for optimal absorption of calcium.
- Boron plays an important role in mineral metabolism, thereby reducing calcium loss.
- Adults and children over 8 years of age: Take 1 tablet twice daily, or 2 tablets once daily (preferably after breakfast), or as recommended by your health care provider
- Children 4- 8 years of age: Take 1 tablet once daily, or as recommended by your health care provider
- Calcium should be consumed with meals in order to be absorbed more effectively
- South Africa
- Solal Calcium Glycinate Tablets - 60 Tablets
No reviews yet.