Solal Fish Oil Extract Omega 3
Fish oil is a good source of omega 3 essential fatty acids required for the maintenance of good health.
Discovery Miles 1 290
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Fish oil helps support cardiovascular health and assists in promoting normal mood balance. Fish oil also helps with learning and brain function. Omega 3 fatty acids assist in the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age. Sourced from wild fish which have a higher omega 3 content than farmed fish.
Only small fish are used eg. anchovies not obtained from larger salmon which have higher toxin levels. Solal Fish Oil (Extract) Omega 3 is filtered to remove all possible toxins and is of a pharmaceutical grade: Low in mercury, dioxins and PCBs. It's the most effective form of omega 3 (from fish, not flaxseed). Low heat manufacturing process oils are not oxidised. Extracted from skin, not liver, means it's low in cholesterol and vitamin A. The capsule shell protects the oil from air and light.
- Fish oil is a good source of omega 3 essential fatty acids required for the maintenance of good health
- Fish oil helps support cardiovascular health and reduce high triglycerides levels associated with increased risk of heart disease
- Fish oil supports learning and brain function. Omega 3 fatty acids assist in the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age
- Adults and children over 9 years of age: For optimal health benefits and as essential fatty acid replenishment, take 1 capsule twice daily with meals. For additional cardiovascular and central nervous system support this dose can be increased to 2 capsules twice daily
- Take with or shortly after meals
- Children 4-9 years of age: Take half the adult dose
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy. Fish allergy: Solal Fish Oil Extract Omega 3 contains omega 3 fatty acids derived from a fish source. Solal Fish Oil Extract Omega 3 should be used with caution in individuals with known hypersensitivity to fish and/or shellfish. LDL levels: Omega 3 fatty acids can increase low- density lipoprotein (LDL) levels. LDL levels should be periodically monitored during treatment.
- South Africa
- Solal Fish Oil Extract Omega 3
No reviews yet.