Solal Glutamine-L Powder 200g
Healthy Aging Specialists
Discovery Miles 2 050
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Glutamine may counteract the damage to the gastric mucosa of the stomach caused by Helicobacter pylori. Glutamine may help repair damage resulting from some certain types of chemotherapy. It reduces the craving for alcohol and carbohydrates and lowers elevated blood sugar. Glutamine is beneficial in assisting with recovering following surgery and major illnesses. Solal's Glutamine is 100 percent pure L-Glutamine amino acid, not the less effective R- or peptide-form, with micronised particle size for rapid dissolving and best absorption.
- Glutamine has the following beneficial functions:
- Liver protection and detoxification
- Aids digestive complaints such as irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease and colitis.
- Aids in treating Leaky gut syndrome and its associated symptoms like allergies, infections and inflammation
- Improves immune system functioning
- Counteracts the damaging effects of Helicobacter pylori on gastric mucosa
- Repairs damage caused by chemo and radiation therapy
- Elevate glutathione antioxidant levels
- Reduces sugar craving by balancing sugar levels
- Aids wound healing and tissue repair after surgery or accidents
- Enhances exercise performance, muscle growth and recovery
- Stimulates the release of growth hormone
- Reduce alcohol cravings and liver damage
- Enhances mood, intelligence, learning, memory, alertness and reduces aggressiveness
- Improves stress coping mechanism
- Beneficial in male impotence
- Beneficial for autism and assisting with ADHD
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: To boost growth hormone levels
- Take 2 level scoops (6 grams) twice a day on an empty stomach. To enhance physical performance
- Take 2 level scoops (6 grams) 30 minutes before exercise, and another 2 scoops (6 grams) afterwards, to hasten recovery and remove lactic acid
- For all other benefits: Take 1-2 scoops (3- 6 grams) twice daily, with or without food. Children under 12 years of age: Take half the adult dose, Mix into water or fruit juice
People with kidney and liver failure should exercise caution in using supplemental glutamine. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy
- South Africa
- Solal Glutamine - Powder - 200g
No reviews yet.