Solal Niacin-Flush Free-Vit B3 500mg 60
Healthy Aging Specialists
Discovery Miles 1 500
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Flush-Free Niacin contains a form of niacin, a coenzyme, which naturally assists in the breakdown and utilisation of fats
- Inositol hexanicotinate may also improve blood circulation, especially to the peripheral parts of the body, such as the hands and feet - Inositol Hexonicotinate is absorbed by the body and then slowly broken down to niacin and inositol in the tissues
- This leads to a slow release effect and dramatically reduces the flushing effect
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily, with meals
- Doses as high as 6 capsules daily (3000mg) can be used, but only under the supervision of a health care provider
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
- South Africa
- Solal Flush-Free Niacin Capsules - 60 Capsules
No reviews yet.