Solal Pure Whey Pro Concent-Vanilla - 400g
Healthy Aging Specialists
Discovery Miles 2 490
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Whey protein supplementation improves athletic performance, facilitates muscle growth and helps to prevent osteoporosis. Pure Whey Protein contains Cross-flow micro filtered whey. It has the highest biological value (BV) of all protein sources which means it is the best absorbed and utilised protein by the body. Protein is an important macronutrient in the body for cleansing, by increasing glutathione levels, which plays an important role in detoxification. Adequate intake of protein is essential for proper wound healing. Elderly adults may require higher levels of protein intake due to poorer utilisation. Failure to meet protein needs may negatively affect immune function and recovery from medical complications. Individuals competing in endurance sports or weight training generally require higher protein consumption than the typical daily requirement.
- High in protein: 30.6g per serving
- Low fat for healthy weight control and sustained energy levels
- Cross-flow micro filtered whey protein concentrate: with intact immunoglobulins to support healthy immune function and recovery from illness
- Heat-free extraction to ensure protein remains intact
- No sugar added, contains no aspartame, sodium cyclamate, acesulfame K or saccharine
- Contains no stimulants or banned substances
- Suitable for diabetics as part of a controlled diet
- Pure Whey Protein contains all the essential amino acids in higher concentrations than soya and vegetable protein sources.
Allergens: Dairy and soya lecithin.
- South Africa
- Solal Pure Whey Protein: 400g - Vanilla
No reviews yet.