Solal Resveratrol Extra Strength - 60s
Supports anti ageing and a potent anti oxidant
Discovery Miles 2 290
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
SIRT- 1 improves blood sugar metabolism, insulin sensitivity and cell survival. Pterostilbene is a more potent derivative of resveratrol found in blueberries. Animal studies show that pterostilbene has similar effects to resveratrol but reaches higher levels in the blood and lasts longer in the body. Grape seed polyphenols are a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant found in grapes that is believed to enhance the activity of a group of genes called Sirtuins (SIRT- 1) - These so called Longevity genes' function in protecting and repairing cells thereby enhancing cellular survival. Pterostilbene is a methylated form of resveratrol found in blueberries
- Pterostilbene has the following advantages over resveratrol: better absorbed, more active and metabolised slower
- Latest research indicates using both forms together is more effective than separately. Grape seed polyphenols are a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule twice daily
- Children 7-12 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily. Take with or shortly after meals
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy. Safety in children has not been established.
- South Africa
- Solal Resveratrol Extra Strength Capsules - 60 Capsules
No reviews yet.