Solal Ubiquinol Coq10 50mg - 60s
Slows down ageing process
Discovery Miles 3 790
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
It's 8 times better absorbed than ordinary Co- Q10 and maintains blood Co- Q10 levels 66% better than ordinary Co- Q10 for optimal heart, brain and anti- aging benefits.
- Ubiquinol is a stabilised reduced form of co- enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone). Since 2002, scientists have discovered that higher doses and sustained blood levels of co- enzyme Q10 are needed to achieve anti- aging benefits and for optimal protection of the brain and heart
- Ubiquinol addresses both these issues since it is 8 times better absorbed than regular co- enzyme Q10 and it results in a 66 percent increase in continuous blood co- enzyme Q10 levels.
- This improved form of co- enzyme Q10 not only absorbs better, but also has demonstrated better anti- aging effects compared to conventional co- enzyme Q10.
- In order for the conventional ubiquinone form of co- enzyme Q10 to be properly utilised, it first must be absorbed then reduced in the body to its active metabolite known as ubiquinol. This is a slow and inefficient process
- The optimal way to supplement with co- enzyme Q10 is to ingest it in its ready- to- use ubiquinol form.
- For the first time, it is possible to achieve the sustained high blood levels of biologically active Ubiquinol Co- enzyme Q10 needed to delay certain manifestations of aging and its related disorders
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule twice daily, with or shortly after food.
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
- South Africa
- Solal Ubiquinol Co-Q10 Capsules
No reviews yet.