Solal Vit E-Full Spectrum
More effective than conventional Vitamin E
List Price R 325
Discovery Miles 2 960
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
These 8 vitamin E forms provide significantly greater cardiovascular protection than single alpha vitamin E forms. Solal's Full Spectrum Vitamin E is extracted from palm oil (more effective tocotrienol source), not rice bran oil.
- Vitamin E is a natural occurring dietary supplement that can aid the body's natural defence mechanism in the following way:
- Powerful antioxidant action
- Cardiovascular protection
- Strong anti- inflammatory properties
- May slow the progression of macular degeneration and cataract formation
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily, with or shortly after a meal, or as recommended by your health care provider
- Children under 12 years of age: Take 1 capsule every second day
Vitamin E has a blood thinning effect, use with caution if you have been diagnosed with a vitamin K deficiency. Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a healthcare provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
- South Africa
- Solal Full Spectrum Vitamin E Capsules
No reviews yet.