Solal Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin 100 mg
Healthy Aging Specialists
Discovery Miles 1 160
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Contains and active and highly absorbable form of vitamin B12, called methylcobalamin, for superior benefits
- 60 Sublingual Tablets, 2 months Supply
- Vitamin B12 supports nervous system health and is involved in the production of red blood cells
- It is particularly important for vegans and vegetarians, whose diets are often deficient in vitamin B12
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 tablet daily sublingually (under the tongue)
- Children 7-12 years of age: Take half a tablet daily sublingually
Do not exceed recommended dosages unless on the advice of a health care provider. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. If you are on any medication or suffering from any medical condition, it is advisable to seek medical advice before starting any new medicine, supplement or remedy.
- South Africa
- Solal Vitamin B12[Methylcobalamin]100 mg
No reviews yet.