Solal Vitamin C Double - 90s
Fat and water soluble forms Vitamin C for all the benefits of both forms. Non-Acidic Formulation.
Discovery Miles 1 750
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Double Vitamin C by Solal is the first water and fat-soluble combination vitamin C in South Africa, for complete body protection. It ensures antioxidant protection of the water and fat-soluble areas of the body.
- Able to be stored by the body
- Better penetrate the cell membrane to provide intracellular antioxidant protection
- Vitamin C is safe to use at the recommended doses during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- 90 Capsules
- Do not use vitamin C if you have hemochromatosis, thalassemia, sideroblastic anaemia, sickle cell anaemia, or erythrocyte glucose-6-phospate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency.
- Paracetamol: Elimination can be slightly reduced.
Furosemide: Increases loss of vitamin C from the body probably due to increased water loss.
- Oestrogens: In both oral contraceptives and hormone replacement therapy may decrease levels of Vitamin C.
- Proton pump inhibitors: Evidence suggests that omeprazole and other proton pump inhibitors reduce vitamin C levels
- Vitamin C can increase the amount of aluminium absorbed from aluminium containing products.
- Vitamin C can moderately reduce indinavir levels in the blood.
Directions for use:
- Children 4-7 years of age: Take 1 capsule daily
- Children 7-12 years of age: Take 2 capsules daily
- Adult and children over 12 year’s dosage: Take 3 capsules daily, with or after meals, or as advised by your health care provider
TAKEALOT.com is a retail website, selling supplements and other health-related branded products (none of which are scheduled medication).Any medical advice should be given by your personal health care professional
- South Africa
- Solal Double Vitamin C Capsules
No reviews yet.