Speck Presidio case for iPhone 7 Plus - Clear
Discovery Miles 5 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Completely Clear iPhone 7 Plus case with Impactium Clear that resists yellowing.
- 8-Foot Drop Tested. To ensure that Presidio Clear offers the ultimate protection for your iPhone 7 Plus, it has been dropped from a height of 8 feet multiple times by a third-party laboratory.
- Impactium Clear is a dynamic shock-absorbing material that absorbs and disperses force away from your iPhone 7 Plus.
- Patented raised-bezel screen protection.
- Impactium Clear raised bezel guards screen from direct drops onto phone face and prevents damage when lying flat.
- Responsive button protection. Impactium Clear protects volume and power buttons while maintaining true button responsiveness.
- Perimeter port and camera protection. Impactium Clear protects ports, microphone, and speakers from drops without compromising acoustics or interfering with port accessibility, camera lenses or the camera flash.
- Dual-layer design. Presidio Clear features a dual-layer construction for robust protection.
- Slimmest case yet. We?ve created the slimmest dual-layer case Speck has ever made, without sacrificing protection.
- Precision-engineered fit. Presidio Clear is precision-engineered to fit your iPhone 7 Plus perfectly.
- Scratch-resistant. Presidio Clear resists scratches and offers a modern style with Clear glossy and matte black designs.
- Resists UV Yellowing. Presidio Clear?s custom-engineered materials resist turning yellow when exposed to UV light from the sun.
- Lab-tested durability. All Speck cases are independently lab tested for multiple real-life situations to ensure your device is always protected. We test to protect against extreme drops, extreme temperatures, chemicals, antenna interference, cracks and abrasions, device bending, and more.
No reviews yet.