Spider Camera Holster SpiderPro Single Camera System
Discovery Miles 23 890
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Spider Camera Holster SpiderPro Single Camera System
- SpiderPro Camera Holster
- SpiderPro Plate
- SpiderPro Pin
- SpiderPro Belt
- For Pro Cameras 5 lb and Up
- Fits Waists 28 - 50" (71.1 - 127cm)
- Four-Piece System Holds Camera on Waist
- Quick-Release Belt Holds Holster
- Plate Attaches to Camera's Tripod Socket
- SpiderPin Attaches to the Plate
- Plate, Pin Slide and Lock Into Holster
- Two-Position Lock Secures Camera
- Stainless Steel, Aluminum Construction
- For Active Shooting Situations
- Package Weight: 1.95 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.6 x 10.2 x 2.4"
The SpiderPro Single Camera System from Spider Camera Holster is a unique way to have your professional DSLR at the ready. This is a serious hip-mounted holster that provides a way to wear your DSLR on your waist as a cowboy would his six-shooter. Instead of having two cameras dangling from your shoulders, The Spider gives you the freedom to hold one camera in your hands while the other rests on your hip.
The SpiderPro Single Camera System includes a belt, holster, camera plate and pin. Using this system, you can also remain hands-free while your DSLR hangs at your side waiting for that grab shot. The system is comprised of four pieces. The SpiderPro belt, which holds the entire rig, the holster that holds the camera, the plate that attaches to the tripod socket of your camera and the pin that is attached to the plate. The entire assembly slides into the holster which secures to the belt using Spider's two-position lock system. Your camera stays at your side while retaining complete freedom of movement.
When the camera is slid into the holster, it locks into place. When placed into the upper portion of the holster, the lock releases and your camera is ready to be drawn - just as if you were wearing a holstered pistol. The holster is attached using a large quick-release buckle. Made from stainless steel and aluminum, this system is targeted at the "run-and-gun" shooter who is constantly on the prowl for that "keeper".
- Camera locks into place each time it is returned to the holster - In lower position the lock secures your camera each time it's placed in the holster. In upper position - the lock disengages for quick and easy access to your camera.
- Gives your camera freedom of movement at your hip.
- Extremely durable and designed specifically for active shooting situations.
No reviews yet.