SSN Whey Protein 909g - Cookies & Cream
Discovery Miles 3 930
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Each serving of this product supplies one of the highest biological value and most researched proteins known to nutritional science It supplies a high level of naturally occurring glutamine and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs)
- Glutamine serves as fuel for the immune system, provides anti-catabolic support and is also important in maximising protein synthesis, which is key to recovery and lean muscle growth
- BCAAs are essential amino acids that are abundant in muscle tissue and provide anti-catabolic support, by reducing the amount of protein breakdown during exercise, as well as assisting with post-exercise recovery
- Dimensions: 909g
Directions for Use:
- As a dietary supplement, add two level scoops (approx 30 g) to 250-300 ml of cold water, fat free milk or other suitable beverage of your choice and blend well
- SSNs 100 percent Whey Protein is instantised so you can mix it easily with a spoon
- Take one to two servings per day or use as required to help meet your daily protein requirements
- Alternatively use as recommended by your nutritional advisor
- South Africa
- SSN Whey Protein 909g - Cookies & Cream
sean, South Africa. 23 October 2016
This product tastes great. It is not easy to stir into milk or water and requires a blender. if you are knackered after a workout and require a second workout try using a teaspoon to stir this powder in.
Neville, South Africa. 16 November 2016
Neutral flavor, not harsh. Percentage protein content high enough for product.