Steel Battalion Heavy Armor (Xbox 360)
Discovery Miles 4 000
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Set in 2082, Steel Battalion Heavy Armor depicts a world devoid of semiconductors, where war is waged with rudimentary weapons as new superpowers struggle for dominance. In a twist of fate, the U.S. army has been forced to begin major landing operations on what was once its own soil. In this low-tech era, there is one weapon class that will determine the course of the war - the Vertical Tank (VT). Playing as pilot Lt. Powers players control one such VT as he embarks on a mission that will see the action shift from North America to battlefields and war-torn streets across the globe.
- Warfare Evolved: Steel Battalion Heavy Armor provides a combination of first person shooter (FPS) controller gameplay with immersive gameplay elements that only Kinect can provide.
- Take to the Battlefield: Instil fear in the enemy as the pilot of a Vertical Tank (VT), but feel fear of death as you and your crew become the focus of the enemy's attacks.
- Brothers in Arms: Utilise Kinect to engage with fellow VT crew members as you share the emotional highs and lows of the battlefield.
- Unique Universe: Steel Battalion Heavy Armor is set in a world where the balance of power has been dramatically changed following a technology meltdown and once mighty nations are now reliant on human skill and courage to regain justice and freedom.
- Innovation: As with the original Steel Battalion, Steel Battalion Heavy Armor, once more demonstrates Capcom's commitment to take advantage of current technologies and push development boundaries to deliver unique and compelling gaming experiences.
- Online Cooperative Multiplayer: Team up with up to four players on many different battlefields and work together to destroy the enemy and get the best score possible.
- South Africa
- Steel Battalion Heavy Armor (Xbox 360)
No reviews yet.