SureFlap - Microchip Cat flap
No Collar uses your cat's identification microchip
Discovery Miles 19 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
SureFlap - Microchip Cat flap
The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap identifies cats using their unique identification microchip, unlocking only for your pet and preventing strays and neighbourhood cats from entering your home.
- Learns your cat's existing identification microchip
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 15 digital microchips
- Robust door and lock keep out unwanted feline visitors
- Tunnel design prevents intruder cats from pulling the door open
- Improved 4-way manual lock enables locking to any combination of in/out
- Compatible with all common microchip types
- No need for a collar or tag which can become lost or snagged
- Simple one-button programming learns your cat's chip number in seconds
- Quick and easy to install into doors, windows and walls
- Fits into the hole left by most existing cat flaps
- Stores up to 32 cats in memory
- Magnetic latch prevents the soor from flapping in the wind
Efficient power consumption:
- Battery operated - typical battery life up to 12 months
- Powers up only when your cat puts its head in the tunnel
- Low battery indicator light
- Flap Dimension: 14.2cm x 13,7cm
- hole Dimension: 16.6cm x 17.3cm
- Fits in holes of 21 - 26cm in diameter
- Door height 14cm
- Pet Products
- South Africa
- SureFlap Microchip Cat flap - White
Andrew, South Africa. 21 July 2014
Just perfect for what we needed.
Other Complex cats coming into our house and chowing our food (11kg of cat food in a month???) and marking out furniture.
Installed it myself on the weekend, although you will need a glass guy to cut the hole, programmed the kitties into the device -- Prop the flap open with some string, set flap to learn mode. Allow moggy to climb through and all good!
And now to enjoy the silence of a good nights sleep. (Due to the other cats not being able to come into the house and fighting with our 4 cats)
Kristy, South Africa. 11 June 2015
One of the most useful things I've ever gotten.
Brendan, South Africa. 22 October 2015
Works very well. Keeps out strays and protects my own.
Skittish cats will take some time adjusting to the snap of the lock opening and closing.
All in all a great product.
Nick, South Africa. 16 April 2013
A great little contraption. We live in an area with lots of monkeys and rogue tomcats, so we had no choice but to get one of these to keep unwelcome visitors out whilst still allowing our own cat to have a life. This particular brand was the highest-rated in its class on Amazon. PROS: 1) Easy to set-up and register your cat's microchip 2) Works very well and sturdy enough to keep the pests out.
CONS: 1) It's a little on the small side, so if you have a hefty cat or one of those Norwegian Forest things, it might battle to get in and out. The average Domestic Short Hair won't have a problem. 2) At nearly R1600 (with the current exchange), it's not cheap and you may be put off the price. Overall, though, it's been more than worth it for me. Excellent product.
Albertus, South Africa. 8 July 2014
Works well with the Back Home chip my cat has implanted. What I like most is the four locking options the cat flap has (locked, only in, only out, in and out). My cat mostly use it as a lookout point for his cat enemies, but does use normally as well.
Natalie, South Africa. 6 July 2015
Really easy to install (if you have the right tools), also easy to pair with chips. Took the cats a day or two to get used to going in & out - but worth every penny! Keeping those strays out ;)
Henk, South Africa. 16 May 2016
Easy to install, work as stated
Vincent, South Africa. 23 October 2014
Does what it says on the box, very easy to install and configure, one of my cats took to it right away, the other is still a unsure and seems to be put off by the whirring sound when the flap unlocks. It is expensive so less one star but with a 3 year warranty, its the best cat flap you can buy. On the takealot side, no complaints, the whole purchasing process was painless and efficient and delivery took place in less than a day, a BIG thumbs up to you!