List Price R 230
Discovery Miles 1 890
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
Sushi Go In the super-fast sushi card game Sushi Go.
You are eating at a sushi restaurant and trying to grab the best combination of sushi dishes as they whiz by. Score points for collecting the most sushi rolls or making a full set of sashimi. Dip your favourite nigiri in wasabi to triple its value. And once you've eaten it all, finish your meal with all the pudding you've got. But be careful which sushi you allow your friends to take it might be just what they need to beat you.
- Sushi Go takes the card-drafting mechanism of Fairy Tale and 7 Wonders and distils it into a twenty-minute game that anyone can play
- The dynamics of draft and pass are brought to the fore, while keeping the rules to a minimum
- As you see the first few hands of cards, you must quickly assess the make-up of the round and decide which type of sushi you'll go for
- Then, each turn you'll need to weigh which cards to keep and which to pass on
- The different scoring combinations allow for some clever plays and nasty blocks
- Round to round, you must also keep your eye on the goal of having the most pudding cards at the end of the game
- South Africa
- Sushi Go
Fayyaad, South Africa. 17 November 2016
This is a great little game to pick up and play, and comes in a cute, handy tin. The rules are simple enough that a child of 6 or 7 could probably understand them if explained carefully enough. The card artwork is cute and attractive. Rounds are quick, and and entire game of 3 rounds last around 15 minutes. Like most Gamewright cards, the Sushi Go cards are fairly hard-wearing, but if you play often you'll likely want some card sleeves for them. Overall, a great, fun little game. Be sure to grab one of the scorekeeping apps for the phone because who keeps pen and paper handy these days?? (Or simply put a pencil and some paper in the tin, but now we're being sensible). Biggest pity is that the bigger, better game, Sushi Go Party, is unavailable for purchase :(
Brandon, South Africa. 16 January 2016
Simple game that is quick to play when you don't have a lot of time or if you are wanting to play a quick game before a larger one on a game night. Excellent way to demonstrate the drafting mechanic in gaming. The lovely references to sushi and the cute illustrations make this game even more enjoyable.
Megan, South Africa. 11 January 2017
Simple, easy to play game. Lovely that it comes in a tin which protects everything - makes it the perfect travel game.
cleo, South Africa. 5 May 2016
quick fun light game. great filler or for kids/families
Janhendrik, South Africa. 21 November 2016
Quick and easy to learn and now I'm craving sushi.
Jessica, South Africa. 5 July 2016
A quick, easy play game. Cute artwork on the cards.