Tamrac Mirage 6 Photographic Backpack
Cameras & Accessories Not Included
Discovery Miles 28 050
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Holds DSLR with 5.5" Lens Attached
- Holds 2 Extra Lenses, Flash
- Wear as Backpack or Over-Shoulder Style
- Padded Zippered iPad-Sized Tablet
- Bottom for Gear / Top for Personals
- Dual Access / Front and Side Access
- QuickClip Tripod Attachment System
- Side Mesh Water Bottle Pocket
- Padded Backpack Harness / Sternum Strap
- Removable Rain Cover
The black and gray Mirage 6 Photo/Tablet Backpack from Tamrac is designed to hold a DSLR with 5.5" lens attached, 2 extra lenses, and a flash. This 600D polyester pack is divided in half with the bottom portion reserved for your photo gear, and the top half for personals. Additionally, a padded rear zippered pocket can hold your iPad-sized tablet. The front top and bottom zippered panels feature mesh organizer pockets for media cards, and other small items.
You can retrieve your gear via a dual access system. When you wear the pack as a traditional backpack, you put the pack down, unzip the front panel and take what you need. When you wear the pack using only one of the shoulder straps, you can swing the pack forward and use the side zippered access flap. This gets you to your gear without having to remove the entire pack. There is a QuickClip tripod attachment system with foot pocket to mount and balance your tripod on the rear exterior of the pack. A mesh side pocket holds a water bottle.
The backpack straps are padded and adjustable while a sternum strap helps maintain stability while you're traveling. The snap coupled waist belt is tuck-away style. A top grab handle is also provided. A removable rain cover stores in the top compartment, and used during inclement weather.
- Carry-on Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 35" (89 cm)
No reviews yet.