Tamrac System 3 Camera Shoulder Bag
Cameras & Accessories Not Included
Discovery Miles 11 390
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Fits SLR Camera 3-4 Lens Kit
- 900D PolyTek and Ballistic Nylon Bag
- Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems
- Dual Action Top
- Memory & Battery Management System
- Non-Removable BioCurve Shoulder Strap
- EasyGrip Carrying Handle
- S.A.S. and M.A.S. Accessory Systems
The black 5603 Pro System 3 Camera Bag from Tamrac is a compact bag designed to accommodate the digital and film SLR cameras with a 200mm zoom lens attached, a couple of smaller lenses and a flash. It cradles the camera with attached zoom lens and uses the Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems. It has a Dual Action Top that provides rain protection to the foam-padded main compartment which supports the camera on foam pillars. For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform. The bag has a Front Pocketthat uses a Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up.
Inside the top, a Windowpane-Mesh pocket stores filters, film or cleaning materials. There is aZipDrop front pocket that has paraphernalia pockets and a mesh pocket to organize small accessories and personal items. In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals while aPiggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage.
The 5603 has an adjustable, BioCurve shoulder strap and an EasyGrip carrying handle. The bag can use optional Tamrac accessories that use the attachment slots for our S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) and M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) products to customize this compact, professional bag.
- 900 denier PolyTek and ballistic nylon camera bag
- Adjustable foam padded divider
- Lens-Bridge Divider System allows the camera to sit cradled above the rest of the equipment with various lens lengths attached and ready for action. The camera rides on an adjustable platform insuring a perfect fit with or without a motor drive.
- LensGate Divider System has padded gates that swing open and closed to protect equipment from coming in to contact with each other. When used in conjunction with our Lens-Bridgedivider system, they provide a better level of protection.
- M.A.S. Modular Accessory System compatible - This system allows photographers to customize and personalize their backpacks, shoulder bags and cases by using accessories that quickly attach to the M.A.S attachment slots. These accessories will also attach to any belt or to the Tamrac Modular Accessory Belt.
- S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) compatible - This system has components that attach to the shoulder strap to allow photographers to personalize and customize their carrying systems.
- Metal D rings to attach other accessories
- Dual Action Top provides full coverage of the main compartment
- Front Pocket incorporates the Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up
- Windowpane-Mesh pockets inside the lid organize small, vital accessories like memory cards, batteries, filters and film.
- ZipDropzippered, see-through mesh pocket is great for storing accessories and small items that are normally hard to locate.
- In back, a zippered pocket holds maps, tickets and instruction manuals
- Piggy-Back Pocket allows the bag to be slipped over the handle of rolling luggage
- For shock protection, the bottom has a thick, foam-padded plastic platform.
- Carrying Options
- Non-removable, adjustable BioCurve shoulder strap
- EasyGrip carrying handle
No reviews yet.