Tamron 18-200mm f3.5-6.3 Di ll VC Zoom Lens
Discovery Miles 39 890
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
What's in the box?
- Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens for Nikon F
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Flower-Shaped Lens Hood
- EF Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-320mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- One Low Dispersion Element
- DC Motor Gear Train AF Drive Module
- VC Image Stabilization
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- 18 - 200mm
- Comparable 35mm Equivalent on APS-C
- Format Focal Length: 28.8 - 320 mm
- Maximum: f/3.5 - 6.3
- Minimum: f/22 - 40
- Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: Nikon DX
- Angle of View: 75 degree 33' - 7 degree 59'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.61' (49 cm)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:4
- Elements/Groups: 16/14
- Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Filter Thread: Front: 62 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.95 x 3.80" (75 x 96.6 mm)
- Weight: 14.11 oz (400 g)
- Package Weight: 1.55 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.7 x 5.2 x 5.0"
A truly versatile lens presented in a sleek form factor, this Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC Lens is designed for DX format Nikon F mount DSLRs, where it will provide a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range. One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element are incorporated into the optical design, and help to reduce distortions and aberrations throughout the zoom range for sharp, clear, and color-accurate imagery. Vibration Compensation image stabilization is integrated into the lens design, too, and helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, a DC motor gear train AF drive module is also featured, and helps to maintain fast, accurate focusing performance that is equally smooth and quiet to benefit both stills and video applications. Complementing the expansive zoom range and refined optical design, this 18-200mm also features a moisture-resistant construction to enable working in nearly any situation.
- Covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, this lens is designed for DX format Nikon F mount DSLRs and provides a 27-300mm equivalent focal length range.
- Sleek profile and lightweight design make this lens suitable for everyday and travel photography.
- One hybrid aspherical element and one low dispersion element help to control chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- A DC motor gear train AF drive module provides fast and quiet focusing performance that is suitable for both still photography and movie recording applications.
- VC image stabilization helps to control the effects of camera shake to better enable working in low lighting or with longer shutter speeds.
- Moisture-resistant construction helps to protect the lens when working in inclement conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.
No reviews yet.