Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD Lens
Discovery Miles 142 890
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD lens, lens hood, front lens cap and rear lens cap.
- Nikon F Lens Mount
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- Four Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Three Molded-Glass Aspherical Elements
- One Hybrid Aspherical Element
- One Extra Refractive Element
- One Ultra-Extra Refractive Element
- Vibration Compensation
- Piezo Drive Autofocus System
- Minimum Focus Distance: 19.3"
Focal Length: 28 - 300mm
Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 42 - 450 mm
Aperture Maximum: f/3.5 - 6.3
Minimum: f/22 - 40
Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
Format Compatibility: 35mm Film / Full-Frame Digital Sensor
Angle of View: 75° 23' - 8° 15'
APS-C Picture Angle: 52° 58' - 5° 20'
Minimum Focus Distance: 19.3" (.49 m)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.5
Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: No
Filter Thread: 67 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.93 x 3.78" (74.4 x 96 mm)
Weight: 19.05 oz (540 g)
The Tamron 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 Di VC PZD lens is a wide-angle to telephoto zoom lens for Nikon F-mount full-frame and APS-C cameras. It provides users with an extremely versatile all-purpose lens in a compact design and on APS-C cameras it has a zoom range equivalent of 42-450mm. Also, it has an aperture range from f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40 across the zoom range.
The 28-300mm is also capable of decent macro capabilities with a reproduction ratio of 1:3.5 when zoomed in to 300mm. This is due to a minimum focus distance of 19.3". Also, for excellent image quality, numerous special glass elements are used in the lens design in addition to Broad-Band Anti-Reflection coatings. There are one Hybrid Aspherical element, three Molded-Glass elements, four Low Dispersion elements, one Extra Refractive Index element, and one Ultra-Extra Refractive Index element.
For general use, there is a Piezo Drive autofocus system which is powered by a fast and quiet standing-wave ultrasonic motor. This allows you to quickly achieve focus for sharp images. There is also Vibration Compensation which provides optical image stabilization that reduces camera shake at slow shutter speeds and longer focal lengths. And, included with the lens are a flower-shaped lens hood as well as front and rear lens caps.
- This lens features full-time manual focus capabilities
- Lens construction of 19 elements in 15 groups
- Angle of view of 75°23' to 8°15' on full-frame cameras and 52°58' to 5°20' with APS-C format cameras
- Uses 67mm threaded filters
- Seven diaphragm blades
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Broad-Band Anti-Reflection coating minimize flare and ghosting for sharp, high contrast imagery
- Aspherical elements work to correct spherical aberrations and limit distortion
- Low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in an image
- XR and UXR elements help to decrease the size of the lens, enabling this zoom lens to remain compact
No reviews yet.