Tek88 Tempered Glass For Apple Watch 42mm
Discovery Miles 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Compatible with Apple Watch 42mm
- 9H Surface Hardness
- Oleophobic Coating
- 0.1m thickness offering superior adhesion & protection
- Protects your Apple Watch display while maintaining HD image clarity and touch sensitivity.
What's In The Box?
- 1 x Apple Watch 42mm Tempered Glass screen
- 1 x Alcohol Wipe
- 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 1 x Dust Sticker
1. Clean LCD screen thoroughly using alcohol wipe and microfiber cloth. A dust sticker is also included for easy use.
2. Peel the protective layer off the tempered glass and carefully align the explosion-proof glass to the LCD screen and slowly apply it onto the screen.
3. Apply light pressure to the centre of the glass and the adhesive will spread over the entire screen smoothly. Any areas not smooth can then be pressed lightly.
Armand, South Africa. 29 November 2016
Absolutely useless, want my money back!
Julia, South Africa. 20 April 2016
This is nonsense! Don't even bother!
Gary, South Africa. 12 July 2016
A little rough around the edges (which takes away from the good feeling & shape of the watch) but at least it covers and protects the screen.
marco, South Africa. 23 April 2016
Out of all the brands I've used this one is the most discreet, if placed properly it doesn't even look like it's there.
Chrisando, South Africa. 14 November 2016
Image is misleading, does not cover the watch surface as in the image, it is too small.
Chris, South Africa. 12 July 2016
Does what it says. Application is a bit tricky as the glass did not stick to the watch initially. Only after firmly pressing and reapplying it stuck to the watch. Concerned that it might get dirty around the edges, as the glass does not cover the watch in full. (But, they did say that it won't on the packaging.)
Price wise, I doubt if the significantly more expensive products would do a better job.
Not bad, but not perfect.
Jaco, South Africa. 13 June 2016
Working fine and easy to apply.
Hassan, South Africa. 20 October 2016
Its very small for the 42mm watch and will probably interfere with the way one can touch the screen.
Kieran, South Africa. 5 April 2016
After reading a lot of bad and some good reviews I contemplated about buying an AW screen protector, but in the end I had to do it. I am happy with this screen protector as it does what it needs to do, but one needs to make sure you stick it perfectly in position so that no part goes over the curved area, which leads to bubbles and ugliness. Stick it properly and it will work :D
Gavin, South Africa. 27 May 2016
Waste of my time and monry, opend the packaging today to apply to my watch and while even though I ordered the 42mm, the packaging states 42mm the screen protect is for the 38mm watch.
Falkner, South Africa. 5 July 2016
Great product... Almost unnoticeable if applied correctly
Craig, South Africa. 4 August 2016