Tek88 Tempered Glass for Huawei P9 Lite
List Price R 120
Discovery Miles 1 100
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Safeguard the display of your Huawei P9 Lite with this Tek88 GlassPro+ Screen Protector which is constructed from 9H Tempered-Glass for the highest durability and impact-strength.
- Compatible with Huawei P9 Lite
- 9H Surface Hardness
- Oleophobic Coating
- 0.33m thickness offering superior protection
- Protects your display while maintaining HD image clarity and touch sensitivity.
What's In The Box
- 1 x Tempered Glass screen
- 1 x Alcohol Wipe
- 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 1 x Dust Sticker
1. Clean LCD screen thoroughly using alcohol wipe and microfiber cloth. A dust sticker is also included for easy use.
2. Peel the protective layer off the tempered glass and carefully align the explosion-proof glass to the LCD screen and slowly apply it onto the screen.
3. Apply light pressure to the centre of the glass and the adhesive will spread over the entire screen smoothly. Any areas not smooth can then be pressed lightly.
wayne, South Africa. 22 November 2016
Does not sit flush at bottom where huawei logo is keeps loftig
Titilayo, South Africa. 18 October 2016
Fits my phone screen (almost) perfectly. Very easy to apply, it took 10 seconds after I wiped my screen clean. I unfortunately can't review its functionality at this time as I haven't dropped the phone...yet.
Glen, South Africa. 2 December 2016
The only hassle is fitting it yourself, but everything is there to assist you
Jonathan, South Africa. 22 November 2016
This Screen protector has 3 cutouts for the front camera, light sensor and speaker grill. Unfortunately the one I have seemed to have the cutouts slightly to high and therefore does not fit well with a case and now has a bubble on one edge as the case presses on the corners that are ever so slightly too long/low.