That's Where It's at - (Import CD)
Discovery Miles 1 590
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Jazz Instrument
- Soul Jazz
- Mono / Stereo
- Copy Control
- Alfred Lion; Alfred Lion; Michael Cuscuna (Reissue)
- That's Where It's at
Personnel: Stanley Turrentine (tenor saxophone); Stanley Turrentine; Herbie Lewis (double bass); Les McCann (piano); Otis Finch (drums).
Audio Remasterer: Rudy Van Gelder.
Liner Note Author: Bob Blumenthal.
Recording information: Van Gelder Studios, Englewood Cliffs, NJ (01/02/1962).
Photographer: Francis Wolff.
A Blue Note release with Les McCann on piano, Herbie Lewis on bass, and Otis Finch on drums. Small group format. Excellent (and exciting) soul-jazz session with Turrentine blowing hot. ~ Ron Wynn & Michael Erlewine
- Country of Origin
- Blue Note
- Studio / Live
- Stanley Turrentine
- Songs / Tracks
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Smile, Stacey
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Soft Pedal Blues
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Pia
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] We'll See Yaw'll After While, Ya Heah
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Dorene Don't Cry
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Light Blue
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Light Blue - (alternate take, bonus track)
- EMI Music Distribution
- Video Disabled
- Rudy VanGelder
No reviews yet.