The North Face - Borealis Classic - Black
The North Face
List Price R 1,599
Discovery Miles 8 990
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The North Face Borealis Classic – Black:
Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with spine channel and PE sheet for extra back support. Large main compartment with organization, a hydration port and a sleeve for various-sized laptops. Flexvent injection-moulded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort. With 29 litres of volume divided into two generously-sized compartments, this classic day pack features an internal laptop pouch, stash-able hip belt and all the organisational features you need for life on the go. Bungee straps on the outside let you lash on additional gear, or cinch down the interior contents. Load up in comfort thanks to FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps and a padded air-mesh back panel with supportive Spine Channel. Read the full product feature list below.
- Integrated reflective light loop
- Winged, stow-able hip belt
- Secondary Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded air-mesh back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Large main compartment with organization, a hydration port and a sleeve for various- sized laptops
- Dimensions: 31cm x 10cm x 51cm
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Volume: 29 Litre's
- Colour: Black
- Material: Polyester
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Laptop Sleeve: 34,2 cm x 26,6 cm
- Limited (24 months)
- The North Face - Borealis Classic - Black
- South Africa
Bongani, South Africa. 7 August 2016
Bag is as specified . Very good quality . Impressed.
TG, South Africa. 13 June 2016
Great backpack. Good quality. Great laptop protection. Good buy!!
Michael, South Africa. 26 September 2016
Best value, multipurpose pack around. Tough and good quality. The zippers will last long too.
Gibbaan, South Africa. 29 September 2016
Comfortable and solid backpack. Great value for money.