The Wolf Among Us (PS4)
List Price R 385
Discovery Miles 3 050
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
The Wolf Among Us is a five episode series based on the award-winning comic book series Fables (DC Comics/Vertigo.) This is an often violent, mature and hard-boiled thriller where the characters and creatures of myth, lore and legend are real and exist in our world. As Bigby Wolf: The big bad wolf in human form you will discover that the brutal, bloody murder of a Fable is just a taste of things to come, in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking Dead.
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series.
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales.
- Play as Bigby Wolf: formerly the most feared monster among the - Fables, now Sheriff of Fabletown and protector of those he used to hunt. He must restrain the beast within if he is to earn the trust of those around him.
- Play as Bigby Wolf: formerly the most feared monster among the Fables, now Sheriff of Fabletown and protector of those he used to hunt. He must restrain the beast within if he is to earn the trust of those around him.
- Your choices matter: it's not only what you choose to do that will affect how your story plays out, but when you choose to do it
Set before the events seen in the first issue of the comics - you don't have to know the characters or the world to play!
Studio: Tell Tale Games
Age rating : 18
Kylie, South Africa. 30 May 2016
Great game, amazing story line