Think Tank Street Walker Pro Backpack Black
Excludes Camera and Accessories
Discovery Miles 38 490
On Credit: R / month
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
Can fit the following:
This international carry-on camera bag fits most 400mm f-2.8 lenses with a pro DSLR body attached or a standard kit of smaller lenses and accessories.
- Interior Dimensions: 24cm x 42cm x 18 cm
- Exterior Dimensions: 25cm x 45cm x 19 cm
- For Pro DSLR-400mm f-2.8, Hood Reversed
- For 70-200mm f-2.8 with Hood-2-3 Lenses
- Thin Profile - Works Well in Crowds
- Holds Tripod-Monopod in Front Pocket
- Upper Organizer Accessory Pockets
- Two Side-Two Stretch Pockets
- Removable Waist Belt
- Shoulder Harness - Sternum Strap
- Breathable Back Liner
- Business Card Holder - Top Grab Handle
The black, silver, blue StreetWalker Pro Backpack from Think Tank is the big brother of their StreetWalker thin profiled backpack. Like its smaller version, it still works well in crowded venues. This version holds a pro DSLR with a 400mm f-2.8 attached and its hood reversed. Or, if you prefer, you can carry your 70-200mm f-2.8 lens with hood attached and 2-3 extra lenses. You can also strap on your mono or tripod held securely in the bottom front exterior pop out cup.
This is a comfortable pack with a breathable liner on the back to make it even easier to tote around. The harness is contoured with small pockets and complemented by a top grab handle for quick access out of your car or off a shelf. For added balance, there's a sternum strap that adds balance and stability while on the trail or shooting a gig. A removable waist belt makes the pack even more flexible. Access to your gear is via YKK lockable zippers that accept a user-supplied lock.
Each side contains a zippered accessory pocket with an additional airline stretch pocket that is good for holding a water bottle. Under the top grab handle is a convenient business card holder that will eliminate the need to open the entire bag to give someone your comp card. The pack is backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Vertically thin design with contoured curved top
- Carry monopods and tripods in the bottom front pocket
- Contoured harness with air channel for men and women
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover
- Holds a pro DSLR with 400mm f-2.8 attached and hood reversed
- Holds a regular size DSLR with 70-200mm f-2.8 with attached hood plus 2-3 lenses
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 114.3 cm. The external dimensions of this case add up to 88.9 cm.
No reviews yet.