ThinkTank Mindshift Rotation 180 Trail Camera Backpack Charcoal
Discovery Miles 15 750
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the Box?
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Exterior: 420D nylon with water-resistant coating
- Interior: 200D polyester lining
- Padding: 350G air-mesh nylon
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Backpack: 9.4 x 1.3 x 5.9" / 24.0 x 54.0 x 15.0 cm
- Beltpack: 9.1 x 7.1 x 5.1" / 23.0 x 18.0 x 13.0 cm
- Backpack: 8.5 x 11.0 x 4.0" / 22.0 x 28.0 x 10.0 cm
- Beltpack: 8.7 x 6.3 x 4.3" / 22.0 x 16.0 x 11.0 cm
- Tablet Compartment: 7.9 x 5.5 x 0.6" / 20.0 x 14.0 x 1.5 cm
- Tripod Holder: Yes
- Waist Belt: Yes
- Carrying/Transport Options: Backpack harness, beltpack and top handle
- Backpack: 11.5 L
- Beltpack: 4.5 L
- Total: 16.0 Ll
- Backpack: 1.7 lb / 0.8 kg
- Beltpack: 0.8 lb / 0.4 kg
- Total: 2.5 lb / 1.2 kg
- Package Weight: 4.0 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.2 x 11.2 x 9.9"
Featuring a 2-in-1 lightweight design, the charcoal rotation180 degrees Trail Backpack from MindShift Gear has a top compartment for personal items like clothing and snacks, and a lower compartment with a rotating beltpack for camera gear. The beltpack, which may also be worn separately for shorter excursions, can hold a compact DSLR or mirrorless camera system, extra lens, miscellaneous smaller items, and a tablet about the size of an iPad mini.
When you want to shoot, simply reach back, lift the flap on the bag, and rotate the beltpack from back to front. Then unzip the beltpack's top lid, grab a camera, and shoot. When you're done, reverse the process, and continue on your way.
In addition to the two main compartments, there's also a small, zippered accessory pocket on the top of the backpack, a side tripod panel, a front stretch panel for stowing a windbreaker or similar item, and a stretchable, mesh side-pocket for holding a water bottle.
For comfort, the backpack features a breathable, padded harness with a removable and adjustable sternum strap. Cinch straps on either side help keep your load stable. Closest to your back is thick, padded, nylon mesh for cushioning and wicking away moisture. Behind this material is a dedicated, zippered compartment for storing a separate 1.5 to 2 liter water reservoir. When not worn, the backpack may be carried or hung by its top handle.
- Top compartment for personal items
- Lower compartment for stowing beltpack
- Back zippered, hydration reservoir storage compartment for 2.0 liter Camelback or 1.5 liter water reservoir
- May be worn separately in front or as a lumbar pack in back
- Padded interior compartment
- Slip-in pocket for up to 8" tablet
- Removable and positionable, padded interior divider
- Mesh pocket under top lid for smaller items such as filters or memory cards
- Top quick-access pocket
- Front stretch pocket for windbreaker, shirt, or similar items
- Side stretch pocket for water bottle
- Side panel for tripod
- Rear bike-light attachment port for roadside visibility at night
No reviews yet.