ThinkTank Photo Airport Acceserator Camera Backpack - Black
Discovery Miles 63 750
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
- Think Tank Photo Airport Accelerator Backpack (Black)
- Adjustable Harness
- Removable Waist Belt
- Security Cable and Lock
- Rain Cover
- Holds Two Pro DSLRs and 6-8 Basic Lenses
- For 600mm f/4, No Hood / iPad/17" Laptop
- Security Cable and Lock / YKK Zippers
- Adjustable Harness/Removable Waist Belt
- Handles on Three Sides / Sternum Strap
- Bottom Hinge for Quick Access to Gear
- Top Zippered Pocket for Passport
- Tripod Mounting System / Rain Cover
- Organizer/Water Bottle Pocket
- Accepts Optional Pro Speed Belt
- Material: Exterior: Treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) while fabric underside is coated with PU (polyurethane) for superior water resistance, YKK RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 600D polyester, 420D velocity nylon, 3D air mesh, ultra stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel plated metal hardware, big hole air mesh, honeycomb mono mesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread. Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, 210D silver-toned nylon, PU (polyurethane) backed velex liner, 2x PU coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, belly-o mesh pockets, 3-ply bonded nylon thread
- Type of Closure: Zipper
- Exterior Dimensions: 14.0 x 20.5 x 9.0" / 35.6 x 52.1 x 22.9 cm, Please note that exterior dimensions do not include the added thickness of the harness or handles.
- Interior Dimensions: 13.0 x 18.8 x 6.8" / 33.0 x 47.8 x 17.3 cm , Laptop compartment: 11.8 x 17.3 x 1.4" / 30.0 x 43.9 x 3.6 cm
- Tripod Holder: Yes
- Waist Belt: Yes - removable
- Carrying/Transport Options: Adjustable harness, Sternum strap, Handles on three sides, Adapts to optional Pro Speed Belt for additional support
- Weight: 4.1-5.5 lb / 1.9-2.5 kg
- Package Weight: 7.4 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.0 x 15.0 x 11.0"
The black Airport Accelerator Backpack from Think Tank is an immense pack designed for the serious pro that needs to carry an entire camera system. This huge pack will accommodate two pro DSLRs as well as 6-8 additional basic zooms including your 500mm f/4 attached to a body or an unattached 600mm f/4 without hood. Larger than Think Tank's Airport Commuter, this pack contains the same features but on a larger scale. Your 17" laptop and iPad are held in their own separate, zipper lockable compartment.
Overall, the pack is designed for maximum efficiency and portability and meets the needs of the pro shooter who needs a quick access pack that both travels well and is secure. The exterior is made from a combination of ballistic nylon and polyurethane for strength and water-resistance while the inside is nylon with padded closed cell foam dividers. For security, the Airport Accelerator comes with a security cable and lock that can be tied to any solid object such as a reception hall column or fence. This allows you to remove gear knowing that the rest of the pack will remain where you leave it. The strong YKK zippers on the pack can also be locked with user-supplied locks for even more peace of mind.
As part of Think Tank's Airport series, the Airport Accelerator makes your traveling life easy and comfortable. There are carry handles on three sides and the adjustable harness comes with beefed up lumbar support and Air Mesh paneling to keep your back cool while on the march. For sheer convenience, the adjustable shoulder straps even have elastic pockets for your iPhone or business cards. The waist belt is removable and can accept Think Tank's optional Pro Speed Belt or Thin Skin Belt that will make portability more comfortable as well as increase your load capacity. Inside, the main flap has see-through laminated mesh pockets for storing everything from memory cards to snacks.
For marginal weather, the pack comes with an easily deployed rain cover. The tripod mounting system places the feet in a side pocket and the head secured with an included strap. While you're on the move, use the side water bottle pocket for instant refreshment without having to stop, remove the entire pack and retrieve liquid. And, when you're at the airport, the top zippered pocket is the perfect place to store your passport.
The Airport Accelerator may not look like a traditional photo backpack but it holds as much, if not more, than most of them. With its immense capacity, ease of use and security features, the Airport Accelerator is a pack built for the traveling pro. It's backed by Think Tank's lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Does not look like a traditional camera backpack. Included security cable and combination lock allows you to lock the laptop case or to immovable objects. This security cable is very effective when you have to leave your gear for a period of time in a media room, wedding hall, hotel room, or other open area
- Contoured adjustable harness with lumbar support and Air Mesh paneling to help keep your back cool
- Robust handles on three sides ensures rapid and easy retrieval from overhead bins, car trunks
- Seam sealed rain cover helps protect your gear. Stows away inside backpack when not in use
- Compatible with optional Think Tank Artificial Intelligence Laptop cases
- The inside flap has see-through laminated mesh pockets for various accessories such as note pads, energy bars, memory card wallets, instruction books, and other items
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
- YKK RC-Fuse zipper and highest quality materials throughout. Lockable zipper sliders for additional security
- The removable waist belt allows the optional Pro Speed belt or Thin Skin Belt to be used which increases carrying capacity, stability and functionality
Two pro DSLR with 6-8 standard zoom lenses. Quick access pockets hold a 17" laptop and iPad; holds 17" laptop and iPad in a separate, integrated, locking zippered compartment; accommodates a 600mm f/4 without hood unattached or a 500mm f/4 with body attached
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.5" (110.5 cm)
No reviews yet.