Thrillville: Off the Rails (NDS)
Discovery Miles 1 800
Shipped in 7 to 9 working days
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
THIS TITLE MAY REQUIRE ACCESS TO A BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION.
Off the Rails bears a strong mix of entertainment for the whole family. Off the Rail corresponds exactly to its name - 20 creepy Railways is so fantastic that every visitor to the park, which sees the can accomplish just one word: "WHOA!" Players build these amazing "WHOA Tracks" so that it is possible jump from one track to another, fly through the air like a cannonball, jump through burning rings and much more.
- Experience the fun of physical interaction with a thematic park that you create.
- Build and ride on a self-created tracks, talk and have fun with all your guests, and play minigames piles.
- Use the Nintendo DS stylus in new ways to create roller coasters.
- Create 20 creepy Whoa expensive.
- Visit 15 themed areas, like Battleville, Winterville, Spaceville and Aeroville - all of which are spread out over five new parks.
- Differentiate your tracks even more for the use of improved editing capabilities. Add to all of his career moving puppets, flowers and flaming hoops.
- Smarter guests, better dialogue and accurate two-way conversation - all this makes the social aspect Thrillville more fun than it was before.
- Conversation sitting more to the story than in the original Thrillville.
- Play 34 minigames - 14 new, 20 returning from the original Thrillville but with new levels.
- DC Studios from scratch creates a totally unique Nintendo DS version, so as to make best use of the advantages offered by the touch screen of the portable console.
- Thrillville: Off the Rails (NDS)
No reviews yet.