Tikktokk - Royal High Chair - Beech
Discovery Miles 15 390
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- The attractive design of The Tikktokk Royal high chair will compliment a variety of fine dining environments
- The durable solid timber construction provides perfect support for the growing child and is easy to wipe clean
- The chairs feature multi-adjustable seat and foot rests seamlessly compensate for the growth of your baby
- If you want the very best quality for your baby, at the very best price; the Tikktokk Royal high chair with complimentary seat and back cushions is it
- Note: In the pictures the Teak is the darker colour
- Adjustable seat and floor-rest heights
- European Beech wood
- Available in modern Beach or classic Teak colours
- Safety compliant tested
- Includes all 5-point-harness, tray, bar and cushion set
- Tikktokk - Royal High Chair - Beech
- South Africa
Adin, South Africa. 4 July 2016
The baby chair was easy to assemble and is very sturdy. But it's also very light so you can move it around the house easily. The wood is finished off well, so it's easy to wipe clean. The light colored padding was probably not a great choice as it is already stained after a week of use. Overall I would highly recommend this purchase. It looks a lot better in your home than the other options and I actually think it will last longer. Rather save a few more hundred Rand and buy this, rather than the cheap metal and plastic one.
Steve, South Africa. 28 July 2016
Great and practical chair that is used daily in our house.
Comfy seat for baby and straps for peace of mind of parent.
Easy to put together and good quality wood.
Very happy with this purchase.
Tarryn, South Africa. 3 March 2016
The chair itself is great! Easy to assemble and clean and looks neat in the home. My only issue with this chair has been the seat cushions. They are not a great quality and slide off every time my child moves. They are also not easy to clean and I suspect that washing them too often will cause them to loose shape. For the time being I've decided not to use the cushions as they are more hassle than they are worth.
Talitha, South Africa. 1 August 2016
Although the chair is a bit lower than I expected I am happy with how it looks. It is also not too bulky which is great. More importantly baby sits comfortably and the straps are well designed, the tray is also easy to clean and remove.