Tjailatyd - Saamry Songs Met Amore Bekker - Various Artists (CD)
Discovery Miles 980
Once received from the supplier, we ship within the time span of your selected shipping plan.
When do I get it?
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Amore Bekker is the personality, and the voice behind the very popular Drive-Time radio show “Tjailatyd” on RSG.
She has won numerous radio awards, and statistics show an increase in listeners during her show. its a fun and informative talk and music show, where people can request songs for their loved ones. Now, you can also have a collection of these songs, to play anywhere.
- Copy Control
- Number of Items
- Media Type
- Tjailatyd - Saamry Songs Met Amore Bekker
- Audio Format
- PCM Audio
- Studio / Live
- [ Disc 01 Track 01 ] Bravado - Harmonica Man
- [ Disc 01 Track 02 ] Dr Victor Ft. Theuns Jordaan - Wie Se Kind Is Jy?
- [ Disc 01 Track 03 ] Les Javan - Met jou aan my sy
- [ Disc 01 Track 04 ] Les Javan - Met jou aan my sy
- [ Disc 01 Track 05 ] Nataniel - O Mio Amore
- [ Disc 01 Track 06 ] Sara Ramirez - The Story
- [ Disc 01 Track 07 ] Rupert Holmes - The Pina Colada Song (Escape)
- [ Disc 01 Track 08 ] Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night
- [ Disc 01 Track 09 ] Elvis Blue - Voshaarnooi
- [ Disc 01 Track 10 ] Lucas Maree - Heel Van Vooraf
- [ Disc 01 Track 11 ] The Mavericks - Dance The Night Away
- [ Disc 01 Track 12 ] Vicky Leandros - When Bouzoukis played
- [ Disc 01 Track 13 ] Theuns Jordaan & Juanita du Plessis - Bring Jou Hart
- [ Disc 01 Track 14 ] Johnny Clegg - Impi
- [ Disc 01 Track 15 ] Barry White - Can-t Get Enough Of Your Love Babe
- [ Disc 01 Track 16 ] Coenie de Villiers& Leslie Rae Downing - Kaneelverkooper
- [ Disc 01 Track 17 ] Steve Hofmeyr - Loves The Light
- [ Disc 01 Track 18 ] Helene Bester - Soos Die Winde Waai
- [ Disc 01 Track 19 ] Dionne Warwick - Trains & Boats & Planes
- [ Disc 01 Track 20 ] Cat Stevens - Lady D-Arbanville
- South Africa
- Date Released
- Release Date
- 1 March 2012
No reviews yet.