List Price R 2,349
Discovery Miles 21 090
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Removes wrinkles and unpleasant odours from all your household fabric - quickly and easily.
- Its professional steam power penetrates right through the fabric, releasing wrinkles leaving your clothes perfectly smooth and smelling fresh
- Tobi Platinum is suitable for casual wear to delicate fabrics, suits and gowns because it's safe on all fabrics and gets the job done up to 5 times faster than traditional ironing
- You can iron your clothes right on the hanger, curtains on the rail
- You can even destroy dust mites in your mattress and upholstery
- Tobi Platinum is easy to use, ready in as little as 30 seconds and will save you on expensive dry cleaning bills
- Guaranteed never to burn, scorch or shine your clothes - Tobi Platinum is the safest
- Gentlest way to remove wrinkles.The portable Tobi Platinum comes with several new improvements and includes: Easy travel bag
- The Tobi easily disassembles and fits into travel bag
- Upholstery brush: Simply snap onto the plate and refurbish your upholstery
- Lint attachment: Ideal to remove pet hair from your clothing
- 15 day money back guarantee
- 1 year quality guarantee
- Kind regards
- South Africa
- Verimark - Tobi Platinum
Theresa, South Africa. 9 September 2015
This product is rubbish. I wasted my money. Mine broke within the first week. The filter was broken and it spewed grit all over my garments. When I tried to have it fixed, they would not honour the guarantee and I had to pay for the labour and parts. Needless to say, it is still useless to me. Stay away from this product to avoid endless frustration.
Helena, South Africa. 9 May 2014
Nice to have, but it takes a long time to cover a garment. Some materials obviously works better than others. The fact that it leaves it slightly damp does also make it a bit longer to pack away.
Lesley, South Africa. 6 August 2015
Don't bother with this product. It takes ages to steam a garment properly because it doesn't deliver continuous steam, so you have to keep stopping and waiting for it to build up another head of steam which doesn't last long either. I'd suggest that you rather try a professional model like those that are used in retail clothing stores