Tokina 12-28mm f4.0 AT-X Pro APS-C Lens
Discovery Miles 90 890
On Credit: R / month
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the box?
- Tokina 12-28mm f/4.0 AT-X Pro APS-C Lens for Canon
- BH-77B Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Fits Canon APS-C Cameras
- 19-45mm Equivalency in 35mm Format
- Aperture Range: f/4-22
- Silent Drive-Module AF Motor
- AF/MF Clutch Mechanism
- Molded Glass Aspherical Lens Elements
- Ultra-Low Dispersion Glass
- Focal Length:
- 12 - 28mm
- Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 19 - 45 mm
- Maximum: f/4
- Minimum: f/22
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF-S
- Canon (APS-C)
- Angle of View: 99 degree 37' - 54 degree 73'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9.84" (25 cm)
- Magnification: 0.20x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:5
- Elements/Groups: 14/12
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Image Stabilization: No
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: Front:77 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.31 x 3.55" (84 x 90.2 mm)
- Weight: 1.17 lb (530 g)
- Package Weight: 1.9 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.7 x 5.3 x 5.1"
The 12-28mm f/4.0 AT-X Pro APS-C Lens for Canon from Tokina is a wide-angle to standard length zoom lens with a maximum aperture of f/4.0. It is compatible with Canon APS-C cameras and provides a 35mm focal length equivalency of 19-45mm. This compact lens features a one-touch AF/MF clutch operation to switch back and forth between auto and manual focus, for manual focus slide the focus ring back and for autofocus allow to the ring to rest in the forward position. A newly designed GMR (magnetic precision) AF sensor is mounted close to the AF motor and provides fast, accurate AF. The lens' SD-M (Silent Drive-Module) means that autofocus responds smoothly and silently, which is ideal when shooting HD video.
The use of SD glass (ultra-low dispersion glass), which emulate fluorite glass in performance, aims to eliminate chromatic aberration and aspherical lens elements in both the front and rear lens groups correct distortion and also helps to minimize aberrations for sharp imaging throughout the zoom range.
- Wide-angle to standard length zoom provides 35mm focal range equivalency of 19-45mm
- An AF/MF clutch mechanism provides one-touch control when switching between auto and manual focus.
- A GMR (magnetic precision) sensor offers fast, accurate autofocus and the SD-M (Silent Drive-Module) means that the AF motor is virtually silent, which is important when shooting HD video.
- Ultra-low dispersion glass and aspherical lens elements minimize distortion and aberrations for sharply rendered images throughout the zoom range
No reviews yet.