Tokina 300mm f6.3 Reflex Lens
For MFT Mount
Discovery Miles 52 490
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
What's in the Box?
- Tokina 300mm f/6.3 Reflex Telephoto Macro Lens for MFT Mount
- Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- BH-552 Lens Hood
- Compact Ultra-telephoto Mirror Lens
- 600mm Focal Length in 35mm Equivalency
- Designed for Micro Four-Thirds Mounts
- Comparable Focal Length: 600 mm
- Maximum: f/6.3 - 6.3
- Minimum: f/6.3 - 6.3
- Camera Mount Type: Micro Four Thirds
Format Compatibility: Micro Four Thirds
- Angle of View: 4 degree
- Minimum Focus Distance: 34.50" (87.63 cm)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:2
- Elements/Groups: 13/11
- Image Stabilization: No
- Autofocus: No
- Tripod Collar: No
- Filter Thread: 55mm
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.17 x 2.60" (55.12 x 66.04 mm)
- Weight: 10.51 oz (298 g)
- Package Weight: 1.1 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.8 x 4.5 x 4.3"
The 300mm f/6.3 Reflex Telephoto Macro Lens for MFT Mount from Tokina is a compact, ultra-telephoto lens designed specifically for mirrorless compact cameras using a micro four-thirds (MFT) mount. We can classify this lens as an ultra-telephoto because its 35mm focal length equivalency is 600mm, bringing distant objects very close. A catadioptric (mirror) lens designed for mirrorless cameras, this lens is quite compact, but it's all metal barrel ensures durability.
The lens has a fixed aperture of f/6.3 and is manual focusing. An extra-wide focus ring and smooth focusing action allow for ease of operation and accurate telephoto focusing. Its multi-layer lens coatings minimize reflections and optical aberrations and being a catadioptric lens, chromatic aberration is virtually non-existent. Telephoto lenses are ideal for shooting wildlife, flowers and natural scenes and this is a perfect lens to get creative with the latest mirrorless cameras.
- 300mm Ultra-telephoto lens equivalent to 600mm in 35mm format
- Compact mirror lens designed for micro four-thirds mount.
- Manual focus with fixed f/6.3 aperture
No reviews yet.