Tokina 70-200mm f/4 AT-X PRO FX VCM-S Lens
Discovery Miles 169 150
On Credit: R / month
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Includes the following:
- Nikon F-Mount
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- For FX or DX DSLR Cameras
- 105-300mm (35mm Equivalent on DX Format)
- Three Super-Low Dispersion Elements
- Multi-Layer Coated Optics
- VCM Image Stabilization
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic AF Motor
- Internal Focusing Mechanism
- Nine-Blade Diaphragm
Focal Length: 70 - 200mm
Aperture Maximum: f/4
Camera Mount Type: Nikon F
Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film
Angle of View: 34° 45' - 12° 42'
Minimum Focus Distance: 3.28' (1 m)
Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.57
Diaphragm Blades: 9
Image Stabilization: Yes
Tripod Collar: Optional Removable - rotating
Filter Thread Front:67 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 3.23 x 6.59" (82 x 167.5 mm)
Weight: 2.16 lb (980 g)
The Nikon F-mount Tokina AT-X 70-200mm f/4 PRO FX VCM-S Lens is a telephoto zoom lens designed for both FX and DX sensors and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Three Super-Low dispersion elements are incorporated within the optical design, which help to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range while also contributing to sharper imagery with maintained clarity. Multi-layered coatings have also been applied to lens surfaces to suppress lens flare and ghosting for contrast-rich, color-neutral photographs.
A VCM (Vibration Correction Module) image stabilization system has been incorporated within the lens' design to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to three stops to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions and with longer focal length positions. Additionally, a ring-type ultrasonic AF motor is also utilized to deliver fast, precise, and quiet focusing performance that also permits manual fine tuning of the focus position. An internal focusing mechanism is also utilized to maintain the overall lens length during use.
- Telephoto zoom lens featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- For use on both FX- and DX-format DSLRs; on DX-format sensors the 35mm-equivalent focal length range will be 105-300mm.
- Three Super-Low dispersion glass elements have been incorporated within the lens' design to minimize chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and to realize a high degree of sharpness and clarity.
- Multi-layer lens coatings reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and maintained color fidelity.
- A VCM image stabilization system provides up to three stops of reduction in the appearance of camera shake to benefit working in difficult lighting conditions and with slower shutter speeds.
- A ring-type ultrasonic AF motor provides fast, precise, and near-silent focusing performance.
- AF motor permits fast changing to manual focus for minute adjustment over focus position.
- An internal focusing mechanism maintains the overall lens form factor during operation.
- A nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth out-of-focus quality, benefitting the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
No reviews yet.