Tolo Stacking Activity Clown
List Price R 300
Discovery Miles 1 990
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
A stacking toy which, when assembled, is a clown. Great for grasping and holding, and each piece can be played with separately
- Each piece can be played with separately
- Show your baby what each of the six individual pieces do
- Show that you can wobble and rattle the base, use the hat as a whistle, spin, rattle, squeak and roll the other pieces
- Plus show your baby his or her reflection in the mirrored piece
- Try to let your baby discover these features independently at first, then assist if necessary
- Assemble the clown in front of your baby, showing him or her that the pieces fit together to create a lovely surprise character
- Give the clown a gentle push to show that he wobbles and rattles
- Encourage your baby to have a go and make the sound.
- Use lots of excited, encouraging language
- Ask your baby if he or she can knock the clown over
- Reassemble him together
- Encouraging your infant to chose which pieces go where
- A six month old is unlikely to be able to complete the task without help but encourage him or her to grasp, hold and place the pieces independently
- Develops:colour recognition, dexterity, hand and eye co-ordination, judgement, problem solving, hearing, touching and gripping
- Dimensions: 16cm x 14cm x 26cm
- Age: Six months and older
- South Africa
- Tolo Stacking Activity Clown
No reviews yet.