Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (Xbox 360)
Discovery Miles 2 450
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
THIS TITLE MAY REQUIRE ACCESS TO A BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION.
You are a fugitive and you’re being ruthlessly hunted by the very government you once served. The key to your survival is to improvise, adapt and overcome. Experience original game play based on improvisation where your environment becomes your weapon. You need to react to changing situations and use the environment and the crowds around you to create diversions and deter your enemies. Splinter Cell Conviction will deliver an adrenaline rush of game play with blood-pumping chase sequences, close combat and intense gun battles. To survive, build an underground network of allies who will help you obtain hi-tech gadgets and stay one step ahead of your pursuers as you struggle to unmask the forces that want you dead. You’ve never played Splinter Cell like this before.
- Discover a new breed of game play where every object is available to use. Inventory is actually the world around you, for you to decide how you want to use it.
- As a fugitive, quick thinking and adaptation are essential to turn the situation to your advantage. However, enemies can also use the environment and resources to track you down.
- Blend in with a realistic crowd and navigate within a civilian environment, mimic them to go undetected, or instigate panic as a divisive way to become untraceable as you escape danger. Active stealth will force you to think and act quickly. However, you will have to weigh the risk of heavy force is always the other option.
- Use your underground connections to gain access to black market gadgets and weapons, or use consumer grade gear in ways they were not intended to complete your objectives.
- Play with, or against, your friends in the middle of a civilian crowd. But know that they will look like any other person, so your sense of observation and ability to act unnoticed are as important as reacting instantly to an unexpected threat.
angelo, South Africa. 6 June 2014
Fair game to play, youâ€™re not hooked on it at all. Not one that you feel â€œ i need to finish this level to see what the next one has to offer. Soâ€¦if you have time to kill. Play it. I got what I paid for.
james, NAHOON MOUTH. 21 April 2010
Really awesome story line,up there with writers like stephen leathers and clive cuslers.
Enjoy having a bit more freedom to take down targets in a real fire fight.
The u-play option and co-op missions are really exciting.
Once more the sound,graphics and story leave one smiling and wanting more,Well done UBISOFT on another awesome game....the best yet!!!!
Stefan, South Africa. 30 May 2012
Action packed and brutal game to play! Really love this one. Best of the whole franshice! Stealth system, mark and execute, hand-to-hand combat = awesome! Pity the campaign is a little short (finished it in like 2 days), but the deniable ops and co-op missions make up for that. Looking forward to the next Splinter Cell!
Tyronne, NEWLANDS EAST. 15 December 2011
Awesome Game,Will LOve It If You've Played Double Agent(even more if you Playe all The Alternate endings).Game Might Seem To Be A Black and White game but Thats Only To Show That You Are Hidden,Otherwise,Great Game +1 Tom Clancy.