TomTom GO5100 Maps of The World GPS
Discovery Miles 43 990
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- TomTom GO5100 World
- Most advanced all-in-one GO
Lifetime TomTom Traffic via Built-in SIM
- Drive with real-time traffic information built-in, for the lifetime of your device.
Lifetime World Maps
- Install and update maps from around the world at no extra cost, for the lifetime of your device.
Lifetime Speed Cameras
- Know the exact locations of all speed cameras, for the lifetime of your device.
Tap & Go
- Tap on your favourite destination on the map, and you're on your way.
Speak & Go
- Control your device with your voice.
- Use smartphone, tablet or PC to review real-time traffic information, plan routes, and send destinations to your TomTom GO.
Click & Go Mount
- Dock and undock your device easily with the unique magnetic mount.
Advanced Lane Guidance
- Clearly see which lane to take at key junctions.
- Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick Search starts to find your destination as soon you start typing.
- Get innovative new features in our regular updates.
Fully Interactive Screen
- Simply pinch, zoom and swipe the interactive map to explore more of the world around you.
SIM & Data Included
- Receive TomTom Traffic across Europe with unlimited data and roaming at no extra cost.
- Battery: Battery lifetimeUp to 2 hours autonomous operation
- Connectivity: Always ConnectedTomTom Traffic, TomTom Speed Cameras, QuickGPSfix built in
- Mount: Vehicle mountClick & Go Mount
- Memory: Internal memoryYes - 8GB
- SD slotmicroSD
- Screen size5 inch (13 cm) touchscreen
- Screen resolution: 480 x 272 pixels
- Screen type: 16:9 capacitive widescreen
- Dimensions: Size (W x H x D)14.45 x 9.05 x 2.22 cm
- Weight: 235 grams
- Supported languages: Bulgarian Catalan Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Slovakian Slovenian South African English Spanish Spanish (Latin American) Swedish Turkish UK English US English
- Afrikaans Arabic Australian English Bulgarian Catalan Croatian Czech Danish Dutch Dutch Belgium Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Irish English Italian Lithuanian New Zealand English Norwegian Polish Portuguese Portuguese Brazil Serbian Slovenian Spanish Spanish (Latin American)
- 1 x TOMTOM GO5100 WORLD
- 1 x C lick & Go Mount
- 1 x USB cable & car charger
- 1 x Installation poster
Dale, South Africa. 22 March 2017
Deciding between Garmin and TomTom for a "traditional" car GPS is tricky. Garmin have way more features, much better maps, way, way better local South African support, and are priced better. But TomTom has a killer feature - its live traffic is off the scale better than Garmin's. I used a 5100 for about 3 weeks before (with prior permission) returning it to buy the 6200 instead. The 5100 does everything extremely well, and the built-in SIM card to receive traffic (at no cost) works brilliantly. The display is big and clear, but the resolution is not that great (main reason I bought the 6200 instead). The traffic camera warnings work well, and nobody does average-based camera warnings like TomTom. While in an average-based speed-trapping zone, TomTom shows you for how long you've got to go before exiting the zone, and your average speed since entering the zone. Its brilliant. If you want a car GPS unit that will identify traffic congestion and route you around it, and a great way to beat speed cameras, you can't go wrong. The 6200 is about R1000 more, but the screen has a much better resolution, and unlike the 5200 it connects to your phone via Bluetooth for hands-free calling, and it supports WiFi for map/POI/speed trap updates.