Tower Kids Be A Designer - Friendship Bracelets Kit
Discovery Miles 870
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Friendship Bracelets Kit
Tower's new range specifically developed for girls age 9 - 12 to encourage individuality & uniqueness. This range will inspire girls to develop their own style & sense of identity.
- 1x Plastic twisting tool
- 5x Colour threads
- 20 Assorted beads
- Step 1: Choose 2 x colour threads and knot them together at one end. Thread one bead onto the thread and move it to the centre.
- Step 2: Get your friend to hold the knotted end. Place the hook of the tool through the other end. Pull the threads straight, but not too tight. Make sure threads are not crossed. Turn the handle of the tool clockwise until the thread is tightly twisted.
- Step 3: Take the thread from the hook, while keeping the thread stretched out. Get your friend to pull the bead in the centre of the thread away from you, bringing the two ends of the thread together.
- Step 4: Let go of the bead and hold onto the ends. The thread will coil and twist upwards to form a bracelet. Stretch out the coiled thread and tie the two ends together.
- Tip 1. Buy more thread and make bracelets for all your friends!
- South Africa
- Tower Kids Be A Designer - Friendship Bracelets Kit
No reviews yet.