LeapFrog - LeapPad Explorer Tablet - Pink
Compatible with all Leapster Explorer games and apps
Was R 1,199
Discovery Miles 9 990
Sorry, this product is currently not available to order.
LeapPad Explorer, the personalized learning tablet just for kids.
* A library of 100+ cartridge games, apps, digital books, videos and flash cards
(sold separately, also works with all Leapster Explorers games and apps).
* Includes a built-in camera & video recorder, 5 inch touch screen for use with finger or included stylus. Also includes 4 apps (Pet Pad, Story Studio, Art Studio and one app of your choice).
* 2GB of memory, enabling it to host a robust suite of apps including: innovative book apps that provide a fully interactive, cinematic reading experience with word-by-word support and state-of-the-art gameplay; a Story Studio to combine art, audio and writing; Art, Animation and Photo studios to inspire imaginations.
* A broad curriculum including reading, mathematics, science, geography, art, music, language and culture, health and more. Plus, skill levels automatically adjust the challenge to match each child's pace and remember progress from game to game and book to book.
* Access to see learning progress through the online LeapFrog Learning Path. Parents can also share their child's achievements, artwork and creations with loved ones.
* Limitless learning and endless play for children ages 4 to 9 years.
* Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
*Works with all Leapster Explorer games and apps
*Camera and video recorder - Built-in
*Screen size5 inch
*Personalized home screen with child's photo
*Motion-based play with a sensor
*Book apps that provide a fully interactive, cinematic reading experience.
*Story Studio that lets children create stories with their photos, artwork, writing and voice recordings.
*Animation Studio app
*Included Art Studio
*High-resolution finger touch screen
*Personalized learning pet that reinforces writing skills and fosters nurturing skills
*Downloadable learning apps
*Works with LeapPad apps
*Automatically adjusts the learning level for each child
*Animated visual dictionary
*Audiovisual cues for sounding out words
*Word-by-word audio and visual assistance
*Remembers a child's progress from game to game
*Reinforces writing skills with stylus play
*Stroke-by-stroke guidance for forming letters and numbers
*Ability to customize math skills and spelling lists in games
*Personalized recommendations based on learning progress
*Screen resolution480 x 272320 x 240
*Batteries 4 AA
*Processor 400 MHz
* LeapPad apps are designed specifically for the LeapPad tablet and are not compatible with the Leapster Explorer handheld.
*6 Month Warranty
Swaps only applicable within the first 10 days of purchase, after that a repair warrantee is in place.
Queries on faulty games/consoles must be directed by the customer through XMS directly:
SMX Explorer SUPPORT
- 4 - 9 Years
- South Africa
Product Reviews (2)
Nicola, South Africa. 3 March 2012
Tosin, ELARDUSPARK. 29 January 2012
I bought the leapPad for my 6-yr old daughter last Christmas. Best investment I ever made!! My daughter is learning alot and her interest in reading and learning has greatly increased. She is having so much fun and learning at the same time. She is way ahead her peers now, after only one month with the leapPad!
I am tempted to give this a 4-star rating because of the price and availability of the games. They are a bit pricey and the options available in South Africa are few. If you can get someone to buy you the games from the Us/UK, you will be able to get a larger selection and options on the games. But when I consider the overall value of the game system itself, only a 5-star rating will be appropriate.
All in all, I will highly recommend the leapPad any day. Good job Leap Frog!