TP-Link USB2.0 Single Port Fast Ethernet Print Server
Discovery Miles 7 590
On Credit: R / month
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
1 Year Limited Warranty. Learn more
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 and 802.3u
- 1 USB 2.0 (high speed)-compliant port
- 1 Fast Ethernet RJ-45 Port (10/100Mbps auto sensing)
- Supports DHCP (client)
- E-mail Alert
- Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) and SMB
- Print job log
- Bi-directional function (Showing Manufacturer/Model Number/Printing Language Supported/Current Status)
- telnet, PSAdmin, SNMP, Web, HP Web JetAdmin / HP JetAdmin management
- POST (Power On Self Test), firmware upgrade.
Manash, South Africa. 29 September 2015
Quick and easy to set up. Convenient not having to power on a whole PC just to be a print server
Bernard, South Africa. 27 June 2014
Really worked like a charm. My USB hp lazerjet printer, quite an old one, now lives on my network and I can print to it from my bedroom over the wifi. It's great! I also no longer have to swop out USB cables with other computers in the house, they can all print to it without the USB cables now! Seriously, so worth it.
Patrick, South Africa. 16 January 2017
Works very well for me. Attached to my Netgear AC1900 ADSL/VDSL router