Transcend 32GB MSATA SSD370 Series SSD Drive
Discovery Miles 7 150
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Supporting the next-generation Serial ATA interface and built around a powerful controller, Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s MSA370 mSATA SSDs deliver blazing fast performance and long-term reliability. The compact mSATA form factor makes it perfect for use in space-restricted portable devices such as Ultrabooks, tablet PCs, and slim servers.
Intel Smart Response Technology
Transcend's SATA III 6Gb/s MSA370 mSATA SSD supports Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT), which allows you to configure your computer system with an SSD used as cache memory between the hard disk drive and system memory. This provides the advantage of having a hard disk drive for maximum storage capacity while delivering an SSD-like overall system performance experience.
ISRT works by monitoring which programs and files you access most frequently and stores them on the SSD. As a result, application launch speed and overall system responsiveness are significantly improved, while the large capacity of the hard drive is free to store all your other programs and files. In this configuration, only one drive letter is displayed; no additional drive letter is required for the SSD used as cache.
- MLC flash-based performance and reliability
- Supports Intel Smart Response Technology (ISRT)
- DDR3 DRAM cache
- Maximizes notebook battery life when not in use thanks to full support of SATA Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep)
- S.M.A.R.T., TRIM and NCQ support to maintain a healthy, efficient SSD
- Built-in wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
- Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
- Dimensions (max.): 50.8mm x 29.85mm x 4.0mm (1.18'' x 2'' x 0.14'')
- Weight: 8g (0.28oz)
- Storage Media: MLC NAND Flash memory
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3V+/-5%
- Operating Temperature: 0 degrees C (32 degrees F) to 70 degrees C (158 degrees F)
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
- Three-year Limited Warranty (The 3 years warranty does not apply when SSD Scope's wear-out indicator shows 0% within 3 years)
- Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.
- Desktop or notebook computer with a mini-PCIe (mSATA) interface (A SATA 6Gb/s port is needed for best performance)
- Windows xP/Vista/7/8
- Linux Kernel 2.6.31, or later
- 1 x TS32GMSA370
Works well, bit expensive, South Africa. 19 May 2016
Works well but is expensive considering prices of SSD's. But if you need it in msata format not much choice.