Trident Aegis Pro Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Black
Discovery Miles 3 790
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free delivery available |
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Introducing our improved Aegis Pro Series, designed with a modern protective exterior for a perfect blend of style and durability. This Aegis case seamlessly slides on and off the device for easy installation.
- Aegis Pro cases are slim and light-weight, but packed with 360 degree shock absorption.
- Aegis Pro cases feature an overmolded polycarbonate frame and TPE interior, providing two layers of protection.
- The hardened polycarbonate exterior allows it to slide in and out of pockets with ease.
- The back of the case slides over the front for easy installation.
- This case Series protects device power-ports and audio-jacks with TPE plugs to keep out dirt and debris and dust filters to protect speaker bays.
- The included lanyard loop allows you to accessorize your phone with key chains, charms or other accessories.
- Each case includes patent pending audio technology that redirects sound to the front of the device to provide an enhanced audio experience.
- Aegis Pro cases feature hardened bio-enhanced plastic that is recyclable, degradable and compostable, making it truly eco-friendly.
- Aegis Pro cases meet Military Standard MIL-STD-810F for Vibration and Drop (Independently Tested):
- Vibration (Mil-STD-810F, Method 514.5) from 20-2000Hz across 3 different axes for a total of 18 hours.
- Drop (Mil-STD-810F, Method 516.5) - 26 drops onto concrete from 4ft.
Flip, South Africa. 7 October 2016
It's a nice case, feels nice and premium. BUT, the mechanism keeping the case together does not feel as tight as I hoped it would be. I have yet to drop my phone, but from what I've heard, is that there's a chance the case will pop open. (Well atleast the fall would have been broken before the phone actually falls out I guess.)
Dylan, South Africa. 24 November 2016
The phone cover is great. When dropped, the cover does "unclip" which isn't ideal, BUT it does the job and is very robust.
Trident used to make a "Kraken" case which was better but I couldn't find it - that is always the best protection.