True Food Chia Seed Bulk Pack - 1kg
List Price R 189
Discovery Miles 1 650
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Hassle-Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 Days. Learn more
They rapidly absorb a large amount of liquid, between 9-12 times their volume, in under 10 minutes. Chia can be used as a gel or in its whole seed form. Add it to smoothies, mix it in with salad dressings, puddings or sauces or simply eat it by the spoonful
- Chia seeds grown in Kwa-Zula Natal Province of South Africa
- No synthetic fertilizers or pesticides have been used in the cultivation of these seeds
- Chia is one of the highest plant based omega-3 sources outperforming even flax seeds
- The excellent ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 of 3:2 makes it a great anti-inflammatory food
- The soluble rich fibre gel in Chia soothes the digestive system and slows the release of sugars into the bloodstream stabilising blood sugar levels
- Chia is known as a dieters dream food as it bulks up meals with low calorie nutrient density without altering flavour
- The combination of essential fats, fibre and protein make Chia an excellent food for improving endurance and fitness
- It also has the ability to help keep the body hydrated and electrolytes balanced
- The potent antioxidants in Chia naturally preserve the sensitive Omega-3 oils and provide anti-aging benefits
- The antioxidant activity of chia seeds is higher than any whole food, even blueberries
- South Africa
- True Food Chia Seed Bulk Pack - 1kg
Luigi, South Africa. 26 October 2016
Very good buy, worth every cent. Thanks Takealot!!!!