Tuff-Luv Tempered Glass Screen Protection - LG G4
Discovery Miles 1 450
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
- Coated and chemically treated glass to be strong and resistant to scratches.
- Anti-fingerprint, anti-smudge, anti-static, anti-scratch - just about resistant to everything!
- Ultra-thin yet extremely resilient to all normal uses and wear and tear.
- High touch sensitivity - so no loss of device screen use. Not covered under lifetime warranty.
- 100 percent transparency, perfect for your G4. No Air Bubbles on application.
Weynand, South Africa. 13 January 2016
I bought this screen protector at the same time as my G4. I didnt even bother applying it as it doesnt cover the entire screen. Quality looks good though I wont ever use mine.
Michelle, South Africa. 19 May 2016
Seems to do the job. Just don't like the fit so much, especially at the top by the speaker and lights.
Kevin, South Africa. 14 October 2015
1. Firstly, don't let the picture fool you... the screen protector does not cover the entire front of the phone but only the display area (up to where the navigation touch areas are just above the LG logo)
2. The protector has a blue color to it which can be clearly seen when the screen is off. Really kills the stunning look of the phone.
3. As a tip if you do buy this product, start sticking it at the bottom of the phone and work your way up... it will help align it easier.
As a product, this is fine as a temp solution till you get yourself a better one (or a circle case). If you are like me, the blue tinge will drive you nuts. Had the protector covered the entire front of the phone, it would have looked a million times better.
My opinon, save up till you can afford something better.
Frank, South Africa. 1 March 2016
Simon, South Africa. 16 October 2015
Cons : The one i got was blue. Does not protect the entire screen. Annoying lip at the bottom of the screen
Pros : Price is good.
I was so excited when i ordered this to protect my gorgeous G4.. That excitement quickly turned into disappointment as the screen protector i got was BLUE. Its has this horrible blue shade to it when the screen is off. And it affects the color of the screen to a degree. I'm sure there are different colors of this product. Maybe it would be best to indicate it?
In the description it states "Please note: Due to the curved nature of the device screen, the screen protector does not cover the entire screen." Unfortunately that is so true. The whole bottom black part of the phone where the lg logo is displayed is not protected. Worst of all, it now has an extremely annoying lip where your on screen buttons are. I have absolutely no idea why the little bit of curve on the screen would require that 1/10th of the screen protector be chopped off.
Regardless this screen protector will do its job and I will keep the protector on until i possibly find something better at a higher cost..
Paul, South Africa. 8 February 2016
It is a pity it does not cover the whole front of phone. Otherwise fine.
Brett, South Africa. 1 January 2016
Doesn't cover the entire screen. In sunlight the cover goes a strange blue colour which really doesn't help when trying to take photos. On my first outing with phone and keys in the pocket I arrived home to find a small nick on the side and now this is just getting bigger. I'll be replacing this asap...
Thabiso, South Africa. 1 October 2015
Just got my Screen protector. The one that I got does not cover the whole scree(Dont know if I got the wrong one). Just a fair warning, research to make sure that it covers the whole screen. Other than that, it is very good.