Tuff-Luv Uni-Sex Universal Sports Armband
and Sportsband Pouch for Smartphones - Yellow
Discovery Miles 2 250
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Tuff-Luv Uni-Sex Universal Sports Armband and Sportsband adjustable removable pouch for Smartphones - Yellow
Tuff-Luv's Multi-Fit Armband in Yellow, is designed to be Tough, Functional, light and good looking. Keep your device accessible while your run, walk, skydive, and sleep. The secure Tuff-Grip Velcro function will offer instant access to your phone without the need to remove the Armband or twist your arm or neck. Just simply pull it off the large Velcro safety patch, change your track or app and re-attach.
The large clear plastic window gives you complete visibility and still use your touch screen, with plenty of options to plug in your headphones. Adjustable Armband to fit the most toned or ripped arms.
- Iphone 5s,5c,6
- Samsung Galaxy S3,S4,S5
- HTC One,M7,M8
- Nexus 4,5
- Fits all devices up to 150mm x 72mm
- Multiple earphone ports top and bottom to accommodate all smartphones
- Fit all sizes of arm (26 cm - 46 cm)
- Fixed clear plastic touch sensitive screen leaves your phone visible, yet functional
- Comes in a range of colours
- Money-back satisfaction guarantee
- 1 year Guarantee
What's in the box:
- Tuff-Luv Uni-Sex Universal Sports Armband and Sportsband adjustable removable pouch for Smartphones - Yellow
- Limited (12 months)
- Tuff-Luv Uni-Sex Universal Sports Armband and Sportsband Pouch for Smartphones - Yellow
- South Africa
- High Value
Sandile, South Africa. 16 February 2016
Great product and fantastic value for money.
Definitely worth a purchase
Stefano, South Africa. 14 April 2015
Although the colourful material used on the outer surface of the armband does not have a particularly premium feel to it, it is still great considering the price!
I use the armband during a typical, weekly 10km trail run. It remains firmly in place on my arm without rubbing of sliding towards the elbow, even when I wear it quite loosely. Unless your biceps are as thick as your thighs (like it sounds Chris' are, see reviews of the white version of the armband) you should be ok.
Andrew, South Africa. 3 August 2016
Wow. What a nice armband.
Benjamin, South Africa. 8 April 2016
it's fine. does the job well. doesn't feel high quality, and durability will be tested over time. otherwise very happy.