Tuff-Luv Vintage Leather Wallet Case-Cover for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Brown
List Price R 599
Discovery Miles 3 400
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Tuff-Luv Vintage leather wallet case-cover for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Brown
- Designed to keep everything together, this Xperia Z3 Compact case includes a pouch for your Xperia Z3 Compact and sections for your cash and cards.
- Covers the screen of your Xperia Z3 Compact to offer protection when it is not being used.
- This Tuff-Luv product comes wiht a lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship/materials - conditions apply.
We include a free screen protection film with this case to offer protection against screen damage from general wear and tear, we would recommend applying the screen protector as soon as your case arrives. Please note the card slots are designed for one card only - please refrain from overcrowding, it's not good for your cards or case and may result in possible wear and tear damage to the case.
- Tuff-Grip Wallet Style pouch in Vintage genuine leather: brown
- Specially designed to fit your Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- Includes slots for your phone and pockets for your cash and cards
- This Tuff-Luv product qualifies for our lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship/materials - conditions apply
- Limited (12 months)
- Tuff-Luv Vintage Brown leather wallet (inc screen protector) case cover for Sony Xperia Z3 Compact - Brown
- South Africa
- High Value
Zach, South Africa. 11 August 2016
Very good quality, very good fit. It looks even more amazing when it's been worn in a bit.
Things to consider:
-Magnetic clasp can be a bit finicky to get in place and may pop open when sticking the phone in the front pocket of your jeans.
-The whole cover is a bit padded, not slim at all. Great for protecting your phone but may be a bit bulky for some buyers. The padding is puffy so it'll flatten after a few weeks.
-On the inside of the cover is a pen holder (see 2nd pic). I suggest keeping a pen in here even if you don't need it, otherwise the cover seems too big.
-South African bank notes don't fit in the cash sleeve (behind the cards on the right, by the pen) even when you fold them. Not a wallet replacement if you still carry bank notes.
tharuna tharuna tharuna, South Africa. 29 December 2016
the plastic bit that holds the phone in place stretches over time and the phone keeps slipping out. it also starts to break so while the leather bit still looks and seems usable, it doesn't actually hold your phone and there's no way to replace or fix it once it's broken
mike, South Africa. 23 May 2015
looks and feels good.
very happy so far :)