Tummy - Tie - 3 pack
Discovery Miles 1 290
This item is in stock in our CPT warehouse and can be shipped from there.You can also collect it yourself from our warehouse during the week or over weekends.
This item is in stock in our JHB warehouse and can be shipped from there. No collection facilities available, sorry!
Eligible for Cash on Delivery. Learn more
Free Exchanges & Returns for 30 days. Learn more
Tummy Tie - 3 pack
The tummy tie is an award-winning product which was designed to allow people to continue to wear their regular sized pants or skirt when they are pregnant or have gained weight. It is made from a simple elasticized strip and is fastened to your jeans using the existing button and buttonhole. The unique function of the tummy tie being threaded through the buttonhole and reattaching to your own button eliminates the need for a fabric panel in the front of your pants. Cool machine wash - sit flat to dry. Do not tumble dry or iron.
- The elastic expands with your waistline
- Your pants, skirt and jeans sit flat
- Designed for front, side and back fastening garmentsDiscreet colour and design
- Saves you money
- Can also be worn with your slide fastened pants – on the inside button and buttonhole
- Perfect for pregnancy, post partum, fluctuating weight and menopause, tummy tie is every woman’s essential wardrobe accessory
- Awarded the I-Parenting Award for 2010 Excellent Products
- Tummy tie understands what every woman needs from day one. It grows with you as your baby does, and then helps out again post-baby as you’re getting back to your original shape. Made of durable, high quality elastic material, it really works and is affordable for every woman. So continue to feel great, look your best and expand your maternity and post-pregnancy wardrobe with a tummy tie
- Warranty: 3 Months
- 2 x Black tummy tie 11cm and 15cm
- 1 x White tummy tie 11cm
- Tummy - Tie - 3 pack
- South Africa
melissa, South Africa. 15 September 2015
this product seems like a good idea but i never used it. it looked bad and the length was too long for my waist size even when i was near the end of my pregnancy. i would not reccomend this product.
caryb, South Africa. 16 July 2016
Terrible product, who wants to walk around with their pants half off